TERMS & CONDITIONS - YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE PRIVATE LIMITED
TERMINOLOGY IN THIS DOCUMENT:
• VEESAFE (hereinafter referred to as “YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd.”)
• You, as a person/individual, company, corporate, business entity, Trust, group or organisation (hereinafter referred to as “User/Customer”)
• Terms and Conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as an "Agreement")
The following is an “Agreement” between you (“User/Customer”) and (“YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd.”).
These terms and conditions are applicable to the users of this service platform offered under the umbrella of YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd..
Those users who are not willing to abide by the terms of the agreement may not use the “Multi Vendor Platform” offered by the YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd. ”.
Before you Register to and/or begin participating in using the “Multi Vendor Platform”, “YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd.” believes that you have fully read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions “Agreement”. By using the services of the Company through the “Multi Vendor Platform” you agree to the terms and conditions of “YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd.” and the “Multi Vendor Platform”
If you do not agree to or wish to be not bound by Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the “Multi Vendor Platform” offered by “YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd.”.
Subject Matter of the YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd. Company
VEESAFE Brand is the YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd. company which functions through 3 of its major platforms under brand names:
• “www.veesafe.com” : Service platform for Medical equipment, lab equipment supplies,Medical disposables & fabrics ,Medical equipment House Hold Works.
• “www.veesafe.com” - Selling platform to make our save people & environment.
The functioning of the company through its three “Platform” as a “co-brand” are subject to the “clauses and phrases” detailed in the Terms and Conditions section.
The terms and conditions of future projects under the umbrella of YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd. will as well be applicable as newer projects are added under the company.
By registering, or featuring your product or service or using the information made available on www.veesafe.com, which might be made available in the future under the umbrella of , YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd. you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Multi Vendor Platform reserves the right to discontinue or remove any products published by its member advertisers if it is not in compliance with the rules, policies, procedures, and terms and conditions of the platform.
2. The Multi Vendor Platform, whether expressed or implied, is not a party whatsoever inter alia in any kind of transaction which takes place between the buyers, sellers, and dealers or others who are acting vide the information made available in the vendor platform. Hence is not a party to any contract for salenegotiated between buyers/dealers and sellers.
3. Participants and members who use the information and contact available on the Multi Vendor platform are expected to act at their discretion. While the Multi Vendor platform makes reasonable attempts to ensure authenticity of information, it is up to the user to verify the reliability and integrity of the data before proceeding to real-time dealings. The Multi Vendor Platform cannot guarantee for the reliability of the data.
4. The information contained in the Multi Vendor Platform is facilitated on the understanding that users will assume responsibility for independently assessing its relevance, accuracy, completeness, and suitability for real-time application.
5. Multi Vendor Platform does not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction.
6. Multi Vendor Platform does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Platform.
7. The Multi Vendor Platform also does not guarantee on the ability of the vendors to complete a sale.
8. The Multi Vendor Platform also does not guarantee on the ability of buyers/dealers to complete a purchase.
9. You are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses making intelligence tricks to force you to pay.
1. You must not be a minor i.e. you must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use the Company’s services.
2. The Company advises you that while accessing the Multi Vendor Platform, you must follow/abide by the related laws.The Company is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behaviour inter alia during or after the use of the Platform.
3. You may use the Multi Vendor Platform solely for your own personal or internal purposes. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such particular service shall prevail. The Platform however, cannot be named as a party either expressed or implied in the contract whatsoever.
4. You hereby agree to be contacted by the Company, its affiliates, its partners, its sponsors, its customers or enterprises/corporates through phone calls, SMS notifications or any other means of communication for educational purposes, product advisories, marketing and/or advertisements.
5. The Company may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately upon posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
6. You hereby strictly agree to solely promote and advertise your own products and/or services in this platform and NOT others products and/or services in your own account as a part of your mutual relationships or any other.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The Company is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Platform and its content. The content of the Multi Vendor Platform means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc.
2. The content of the Multi Vendor Platform or the Company embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Services Platform and its content shall remain with the Company.
3. The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Multi Vendor Platform, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service.
4. In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the services, the materials and the products. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at your own discretion and risk.
5. All content on the Platform is the copyright of the Company. The Company believes that you agree and will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, files, databases or listings available on or through the Platform for the purpose of reselling or redistributing, mass mailing, or otherwise commercially exploiting the contents of the Platform. If so it is prohibited and may invite legal action.
6. As a condition of your access to and use of the Company’s services, you agree that you will not use the services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
7. The Company is the sole owner of the Website and Mobile app provided to you as a part of your membership plan. The Company has the right to charge you for additional service requests, subscribed or requested, from the website or app customizations, by upgrade or plan changes or by any other special requirements, for which you become liable to the “play store and app store” terms and conditions.
1. The Company reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the Platform at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
2. The Company also reserves the universal right to deny to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the Company and its Services Platform.
3. The Company reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Platform and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
4. The Company reserves the right to terminate the accounts of those resellers of other company products with or without any cause at any time with or without prior notice in order to protect certain ideas/interests of the Company and its Services Platform.
5. The Company reserves the right to terminate your account upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with the use of the Company’s services, or if the Company believes that your conduct is harmful to the interests of the Company, its affiliates, or other users.
The Company withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user at its discretion for any of the following reasons:
(a) If you have provided any false information to the Company or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
(b) If you breach any of the provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of the Company.
(c) If you utilize the Services Platform to send spam messages.
(d) If you post any material to members that is not related to trade or business.
(e) If you Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies name to post information or conduct business of any form.
(f) If you do any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control the database, network or related services of the Company.
URL's/Sub-Domain Names assigned by the Company is the exclusive property of the same and it cannot be assumed to be permanent in any case. The Company reserves the right, without prior notice, at any point of time, to suspend or terminate or restrict access to or edit the URL/Subdomain names. IN SUCH CASE, The Company WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHERWISE.
If the company terminates your membership/subscription, you will not have the right to re-enroll in the services of the Company under a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by the Company. You acknowledge that inability to use the Services Platform wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business.
To become a Registered User(s) there is a proper procedure which is for the convenience of user(s) so that they can easily sign-in and sign-out.
1. The Company will establish an account ("Account") for you upon registration and assign a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to your Account.
2. By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in our database, website/Mobile app, other services provided by the Company and authorize the Company to share such information with other user(s), Third parties, Affiliates Corporates, Advertisers for advertising and marketing.
You can post your Account, Product and other information on some of the sections/services of the Services Platform using the self-help submit and edit tools provided at the respective section.
You solely represent, warrant and agree to:
(a) provide the Company with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the Services Platform.
(b) maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
The Company is not responsible for your or other users conduct activities on the Services Platform, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of any such user's conduct.
You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on the Services Platform or provided to Services Platform or authorize the Services Platform to display, does not, and that the products represented thereby do not violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
You hereby represent, warrant and agree that information submitted to the Company for display on the Services Platform will not:
• Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
• Be part of a scheme to defraud another User(s) of the Services Platform or for any other unlawful purpose;
• Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
• Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
• Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
• Solicit business from any User(s) in connection with a commercial activity that competes with “The Company.”
• Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
• Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law;
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the Services Platform which it reasonably believes is unlawful, violates the terms and conditions and/or Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in the Company’s opinion. Services Platform reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
In connection with any of the foregoing, Services Platform may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as Services Platform deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User(s) agree that Services Platform shall have no liability to any User(s), including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Services Platform takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that you agree to bear the risk related to the actions initiated by the Services Platform.
Services Platform acts as a content integrator and is not responsible for the information provided by you to be displayed on the Services Platform.
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify natural person or legal person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our services, or interact with us or contacting us for support. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources. The personal data we collect may include name, gender, enterprise name, postal and email addresses, phone number, login information (account and password), photos, and certificate information, etc. depending on the services that you use. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Creating your account.
• Fulfilling your transaction or service requests, including fulfilling orders; delivering, activating, or verifying products or services; providing training and certification; managing and processing training and certification exams; participating in onsite or virtual activities; fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with the requested information (such as marketing materials for products and services); and providing technical support.
• Contacting you, sending you information about products and services that may interest you, market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information.
• Sending you important notices, such as installation of and updates to operating system or application.
• Providing you with customized user experience and content.
• Improving our services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
• Analyzing the efficiency of our services.
• Synchronizing, sharing, and storing the data you upload or download and the data needed for uploading and downloading.
• Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users, executing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
• Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
You can manage or delete cookies based on your own preferences. In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar technologies on our Services Platform.
Access & Control Your Personal Data
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to the Company is correct. The Company is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database.
The security of your personal data is important to the Company. The Company uses appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. The Company is committed to protect your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect.
The Company shall retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this agreement, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with the services. The standards the Company uses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc. We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision.
A child must not create the account without the consent of a parent or guardian. If a child's personal data is collected with prior parental consent, we will only use or disclose the data as permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the child's parents or guardians, or when necessary for the protection of the child. If we accidentally collect a child's personal data without verified prior consent from the child's parents, we will attempt to delete the data as soon as possible.
Third-Party Providers and Their Services
You may receive any alert from third parties other than the Company and its partners ("third parties"). The Company does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use those links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
The Company cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this agreement. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
As a global company, your personal data collected may be processed or accessed in the country/region where you use our services or in other countries/regions where the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or business partners have a presence. These jurisdictions may have different data protection laws. In such circumstances, the Company will take measures to ensure that data is processed as required by this Policy and applicable laws, which includes when transferring the data subject’s personal data.
If you purchase a membership, any services, products, E-vehicle, software or customer support directly from the Company, the Company shall provide the payment gateway facilities for your easy and simplified payment process and in such cases your financial information will be subjected to the terms and privacy policies of those gateways.
CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES
You can choose to stop our services and deregister your account. After you deregister your account, the Company will stop providing you with all the services through your account and delete your relevant personal data, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements. You may cancel your subscription at any time during the Subscription by writing a notice to the Company, the contact details of which are available on the Contact Details page of this Site. The Company will not refund you the cost of the issues not yet issued provided that you cancel your Subscription in writing within One month of the date of the Company’s Order Acceptance.
MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree to pay the fees established for your Membership Plan, as may be amended from time to time by the Company. All the features and functionalities of the membership plans, membership costs and the right to use the service could be changed from time to time with or without notice. You are only entitled to use the services provided by the Company and if not willing, you shall discontinue your membership at any time and hence you do not have rights to demand damages or any financial losses or any claims from the Company for any reason. The Company cannot be sued for damages or for any other claims as per this agreement executed by you.
AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE AGREEMENT
You hereby represents, warrants and covenants to the Company that (a) it has the authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder; (b) the execution and performance of this Agreement does not and will not violate any agreement to which you are a party or by which it is otherwise bound; and (c) when executed and delivered, this Agreement will constitute your legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable in accordance with its terms.
NO OTHER LICENSES
By executing this agreement, you neither grant nor receive, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any rights under any copyright, patents or other intellectual property rights of the Company, its Partners or any other.
LOGOS, NAMES, COMPANY RELATED INFORMATION
You grant the Company the right to use your organization’s name, information describing the Company & its products and logo on our website and on related marketing materials, solely to indicate your membership. As long as you remain in good standing, you may use the company name and logo, in the format and with the notices provided or requested by the company, solely to indicate your membership.
The payment can be made monthly, annually or lifetime. Payments have to be made before the due date of the subscription and if not complied the services would be terminated at any time at the discretion of the Company. A grace period of 10 days may be granted upon request due to valid reasons given in written for non-payment of the subscription charges. After the grace period the services would be suspended until the payment is made.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The modes of payment are user friendly and includes Cash, Cheques, Demand Drafts, Credit & Debit Cards, Net Banking (IMPS, NEFT, RTGS), UPI (Google Pay, PhonePe, Razorpay), ICICI Eazypay, Paypal.
PAYMENT AND BILLING
1. The charges for all the services/subscriptions will be due and payable based on their selected membership plan/subscription within the date mentioned in the invoice or order.
2. All payments are non-refundable.
3. Services Platform reserves the right to require partial or full payment in advance or to charge you a reasonable fee beyond anything specified on the applicable Order for requests that exceed our services.
4. The Company alone has the right to allocate and apply periodic payments received from you that are separately billed if requested by you.
5. Services Platform may issue invoices and, to the extent specified in such invoices receive payments, and may engage one or more billing agents to do so.
6. You may, in any Order or invoice, require that payment be made through the payment gateway set up by Services Platform and agree not to submit such payment to any other.
7. Services Platform will ensure that any payment mechanism (e.g. credit card, direct transfer, etc.) elected remains current and operable throughout the term of the applicable Service.
8. Authorization for recurring electronic payments will remain in full force and effect until 15 days following the date you have received express written notification of Services Platform intention to cancel such authorization (the “Authorization Termination Date”), and automatic deductions that were submitted for processing prior to the Authorization Termination Date may still be processed.
CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP PLANS
You shall either upgrade or downgrade to the other memberships by providing a notice or by sending an email to the Company prior to the end of the membership plan. Upgrading the membership may require additional payments calculated on a prorated basis. Downgrading the membership would be possible on request to the company, however there won’t be any refunds in this case. Incase of any changes in the membership level will take a minimum period of 10 days to be approved and updated in the Services Platform and the charges shall apply according to the date of updation. Also change or update if any, in the City/Location for the advertisement coverage shall be done only if a request in the form of mail is sent to [email protected] and approved by the Company.
COMPLIANCE WITH POLICIES
You agree to abide by, and shall have features and functionalities mentioned and obligations as set forth in, and any and all additional policies and procedures adopted by the Company, as any of these may be amended from time to time with or without notice. The Company has the right to amend the features and policies of your access to the Services Platform and its features and functionalities from time to time with or without notice.
1. The features and services on the Services Platform are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and Services Platform hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. The Company makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness of any information provided on or through the Services Platform.
3. The Company does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Services Platform does not violate any third party rights;
4. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the Services Platform.
5. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Services Platform is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system/mobile or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
6. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Services Platform or through or from the Services Platform application shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
7. Under no circumstances shall the Services Platform be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through it resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures.
8. You hereby further agree to indemnify and save the Services Platform, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your breach of any representations and warranties made by you to Services Platform.
9. You hereby further agree that the Services Platform is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with you.
10. The Services Platform reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with the Services Platform in asserting any available defenses.
11. The SMS, Email alerts will be sent to the registered users by the Services Platform but neither the Company nor the Services Platform shall not be responsible for any failure of Email and SMS alerts if there is any issues for the communications in reaching the users.
12. The Services Platform at any point of time does not guarantee that all the leads generated shall be converted into sales leads.
13. Brand promotion with the Company’s collaborators will be done only if it is approved by the respective collaborators and the Company will not be liable for any rejection for such brand promotion for any reason.
14. The Company shall not be responsible in the event of issues of your Subscriptions being lost in the post and there shall be no replacement for the missing issues of your Subscriptions or a refund of the cost of those missing issues. Risk of damage to or loss of the Subscriptions shall pass to the Customer at the point of delivery to the Customer or on the date of first attempted delivery by the Company.
15. The Services provided by the Company are subjected to change from time to time and no intimation or information is necessary for the changes in the services to be considered effective.
The claims made about specific products on or through the “Services Platform” have not been evaluated by VEESAFE or any of their brands.
The product or service information provided in the “Services Platform” are provided for informational purposes only. The company does not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the Information provided on the “Services Platform” through the unique home page, URLs, and product listings.
The company is not a party to any order, sale or contract which arises between the user and any party using the “Services Platform.”
The company shall not be liable for the claims and liabilities arising out of the user buying or using products listed in the “Services Platform” or by making use of the information provided in the “Services Platform”
Users are advised to exercise caution and discretion when making buying decisions using the information provided in the “Services Platform.
No additional terms and conditions proposed by the members in the course of the transactions which followed from the product listing will bind “The company.”
In no event shall the Company be liable to the user or any third parties for any inability to use the Services Platform (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Website/Mobile application or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Services Platform or any of its features.
1. All notices (Discontinuation of account) or demands to or upon Services Platform shall be effective if in writing/mailing/over phone and shall be duly made when sent to Green Univse in the following manner:
YOUNG LIGHT UNIVERSE Pvt. Ltd.
VILLUPURAM, TAMILNADU -INDIA 605 602
Email : [email protected]
Ph.no : +91 6384965234
1. Terms and conditions of this agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Indian Territory.
2. Headings are for reference purposes only define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
3. The Company’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any of your breach under agreement will not waive that right nor waives the Company’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
4. The Services Platform shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any agreement relating to any/all of its Services to any person or entity.
5. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
6. All calls to the Company are completely confidential. However, your call may be recorded to ensure quality of service. Further, for training purposes and to ensure excellent customer service, calls from the Company may be monitored and recorded.
The above mentioned terms and conditions of use and/or Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to access to and use of the Services Platform, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein.
SHIPPING POLICY -
This document sets out the shipping policy that applies to customers that make a purchase at( www.veesafe.com). If you have any questions, please contact our
customer service team on [+916384965234] or [[email protected]].
Shipping Options& Delivery Costs:
We offer the following shipping options - you will be asked to select a shipping method at checkout
your shipping rates will show in payment dashboard.
Order Processing Time:
All orders placed before 2 PM Monday to sunady are processed and dispatched the same day, all orders placed after will be dispatched the next day
All orders placed during the weekend or on a public holiday will be sent from our warehouse , on the next business day
Delivery Address & P.O. Boxes:
Please note that we are unable to modity the delivery address once you have placed your order. We are sorry but we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Your package may be subject to import duties and taxes. You, as the customer, are responsible for paying those fees. We recommend that you check with
your local customs office before placing an order on our website as these fees can sometimes be significant and we are unable to calculate these for you.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email & message with tracking information.
You will be able to track your package directly on the
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase - please read our return & refund policy for detailed information about our processes.